Monday, June 1, 2009

The beginning

A couple of months ago, when I was eagerly waiting to move in to my new apartment I started thinking of what kind of art work I wanted to put on my walls. I'm not very fond of the generic kind you buy at Ikea or similar places, I wanted something more personal. I wanted people to be able to see who I am and what I like just by walking around in my apartment. That's when I got the brilliant idea to take pictures of the things I care about, my interests and hobbies (ie console games), and put those pictures on the walls.


Conveniently enough, my best friend is an excellent photographer so I of course asked here if she would do me the honors of taking the pictures for me. By now, I have moved in to my apartment, and the first set of pictures are done and are hanging on my walls. Since I've got so many compliments and many more "you should start a blog and put the pictures there too"-comments, I am doing just that! Here is the first picture I want to share with you:

And many more will follow!

Special thanks goes to Åsa Johansson who is the photographer who made all of this possible.

1 comment:

  1. I am happy
    That I have you
    Even though you're not here now
    I know somewhere
    You are dreaming
    Though it's definitely not of me

    It doesn't matter
    If this all shatters
    Nothing lasts forever
    But I'm praying
    That we're staying
    Together

    I am warmed by
    Your friendship
    Even when you're far away
    And I'm happy
    In the knowledge
    We may never see the day"

    ReplyDelete