Sunday, July 5, 2009

Guitar Hero wannabe

Me and my photographer Åsa had a lot of fun today trying to take a picture to send as a contribution to the Guitar Hero Metallica competition at xboxflickans blogg (http://xboxflickan.se/), yes it's in swedish). It was one of those days when almost everything we tried worked and in less than half an hour we got a bunch of great pictures which I of course will show to you, starting with this one.

Åsa found this great location with a lot of graffiti and with a general rough feeling about it. After a while we also realized there was a door there and since it had the fitting sign "Diamond Records" we thought it would be fun if I tried to look like a struggling artist trying to get a gig with my Guitar Hero guitar on my back. Tomorrow I will show you the picture I chose as contribution for the competition, keep your fingers crossed that I will win! =D

4 comments:

  1. I gotta get a larger version of this one.. it looks like something straight out of a magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jag gillar också den här mer än det bidrag du tänker använda. Problemet är att den andra är tydligt mer rockigare medan denna är mer lågmäld i tonen (din kämpande artist-förklaring är logisk) men det här fotot är grymt snyggt! Färgkompositionen är helt underbar! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you know, I have this one on my desktop. One of my cow-orkers commented on the location (he knew about it), and when I explained about the picture, he said his initial thought was that it was a record album cover of some kind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cow-orker? Is that some kind of mix between a cow and an orch? ;)

    ReplyDelete