Sunday, July 12, 2009

The last one... for now at least

I will end the Guitar Hero theme week with the promised competition contribution. So, what do you think? Do I have a chance? ;)


We have a lot more really great pictures from this session but they have to wait because right now it's vacation time! So for the next three weeks, I probably won't be posting that much, instead I will enjoy the beatiful country side of Sweden and hope for a lot of sunshine! I wish you all a great summer!

Update: I finally figured out how to show an enlargement of the picture when you click on it, jeez and I'm supposed to be a computer nerd, took me long enough! Anyhow, I will be updating the old ones sometime soon. =)

1 comment:

  1. aye,..You so happy !!!!!
    U So have my Vote,
    I hope You win.

    ReplyDelete