Thursday, September 24, 2009

360 ftw!

Ok, so I can't really decide which one of the 360 pictures I like best so I'm just gonna put most of them up here and let you decide which one is your favourite. And yes, some of them are quite similar but hopefully you won't get bored, but if you do, just skip a day or two of my updates ;)

Hmm, which one to start with, maybe this kind of commercial looking picture where I have this very superior look! ;)

Thanks again to Carolina Lindberg at Microsoft for t-shirt and the flag!

And speaking about commercial, these two boys came along and asked if we were shooting an xbox-commercial and "Oh, you have an elite, I want one of those!" Yay, my first live audience! ;)

(If you guys see this and want your names up here, leave a note in the comment or mail me, sofia at consolegirl dot se)

No comments:

Post a Comment