Monday, September 21, 2009

Lips

As I said yesterday I got at bunch of nice stuff from Carolina Lindberg at Microsoft (thanks again!) to play around with for my pictures. One of the things I got was this Lips key chain. Since the text is blue I had this idea to get some pictures with blue lips and the key chain next to them.

Unfortunately I am not really happy with the result, partly because I'm not very good at photo editing. But I think we will try this some more because I really like the idea. Any suggestions for making this idea better are much appreciated! Colors? Positions?

3 comments:

  1. You should definitely be biting the ribbon and showing some teeth through the lips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we tried, but it didn't really work out, but maybe we should give it another go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. think its pretty extreme and beautiful as is. would add some of that blond blond hair in there (on sides with "DOF" :>

    ReplyDelete